Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/11 Someone's Mother, someone's Father

9-11 Someone's Father Someone's Mother

After 9-11, many more lives were lost through out the world. My sadness are of all those lives of every nationality and every persuasion of belief that were lost and still being sacrificed for hardened principles, they cannot smile again, or feel the vibrancy of the beautiful world we live in.

Please see the link on the left half way down the page to connect with the USO and see how a small donation can help our troops.
I will not be at the race this week. I had complications after surgery and have been in the hospital all of today for IV antibiotics. I am hoping this will help things turn around and I can start photographing and processing all the great cars at the track. Bob

1 comment:

  1. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! cashreviewzone

    ReplyDelete